Sunday, June 21, 2020

How to make this expensive-looking Sunburst mirror at very cheap cost

How to make this expensive-looking Sunburst mirror


You may think that this sunburst mirror is very expensive! but actually, you are wrong. This mirror is a very cheap cost. And I bought all the materials from the dollar store.
Materials you need:
   1) Round mirror
     2) Wooden sticks
                     3) Adhesive diamond wrap
4) Pearl beads
            5)White acrylic paint
6) Superglue
7) cardboard

Steps:
So first I painted the mirror edge white using acrylic paint. Then I cut 2 cardboard the same size as the mirror. Then I took one of the cardboard and place the wooden sticks around and I used 16 wooden sticks. And I wrap the sticks with adhesive diamond. and on the top of the sticks, I added a pearl. 




When I was done with placing and adjusting all the sticks then I put the other cardboard on top of sticks. then I attached the mirror. I have decorated the mirror with adhesive diamond and the pearls.
Now my project is ready. Very expensive looking sunburst mirror which is actually cheap cost.





No comments:

Featured Post

DIY Bird Bath

    It’s easy and low cost birdbath. You can make it at home using unused inexpensive things. What you need for this pro...