Wednesday, October 24, 2018

DIY recycled craft for kids: Night owl




Hi, guys today I made this crafts for kids using recycled items or you can say using trash Items. Making this project I had lots of fun I hope you guys will enjoy my video too.
I used toilet paper rolls for making the owl and the tree branch.
 pistachio shells for the owl's beaks and tree leaves, and cloves for the stars and the round cotton pad I used for making the moon and the owl's body finishing.

Materials you need:
1) Black square paper plate
2) Toilet paper rolls
3) Pistachio shells
4) Cloves
5) Round cotton Pads
6) Acrylic paints
7) Googly eyes
8)

No comments:

Featured Post

DIY Bird Bath

    It’s easy and low cost birdbath. You can make it at home using unused inexpensive things. What you need for this pro...