Wednesday, November 1, 2017

DIY Paper Plate Photo Frame:Photo frame using paper plate


Hi, Guys I made this Photo frame using paper plates. In my previous project, I have made paper plate lamp, It's awesome. It's very easy quick also very low cost and super fun. I saw this square paper plate in Dollar Tree. Then I got the idea of making the lamp and the photo frame. I really love the final look of the photo frame I am very excited to share with you. This photo frame I decorate as seasonal, you can decorate with your own imagination as you like. And don’t forget to watch my, another project Paper plate lamp, link is here:  https://youtu.be/EUlvhzHbzlg

No comments:

Featured Post

DIY Bird Bath

    It’s easy and low cost birdbath. You can make it at home using unused inexpensive things. What you need for this pro...