Friday, February 10, 2017

DIY light up snow globe


After long days I am back again.With my new project.
Today I am going to make DIY light up snow globe. I know Christmas is over now.But this idea came to me.So I can't help it.
Very easy project. And all the materials you can get any dollar stores.
What you need for this project:
1) Christmas decorations clear balls
2) Battery-Operated LED Tealight
3) Floral Foam Craft Balls
4) Foam sheet
5) beads 
6) glitter
7) water
8) Glue

With the floral foam, I made snowman body. And then using black beads I made eyes and using the orange bead I made the snowman nose. I made the hat using black and red foam sheet.
With glue need to secure base properly to avoid any water leakage.
I did not use glycerin.

No comments:

Featured Post

DIY Bird Bath

    It’s easy and low cost birdbath. You can make it at home using unused inexpensive things. What you need for this pro...