Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Snow globe DIY


I just made this snow globe. I want to share my creation with you all.
I used pickle jar for snow globe. You can use any kind of jar but make sure
No water leaking.

For this project what you need:
11)      Any kind of Jar (make sure no water leaking)
22)      Toy or figurine or whatever you want to decorate. I buy this fairy figure from Dollar store.
33)      You need water for fill the jar (I didn’t use glycerin)
44)      Glue
55)      Glitters
66)      Beads

Inside the jar lid stick the figure with glue and let it dry.
Fill the jar almost to the top with water and sprinkle the glitter and few beads.
Then put the lid on and tighten it. You are done :)







No comments:

Featured Post

DIY Bird Bath

    It’s easy and low cost birdbath. You can make it at home using unused inexpensive things. What you need for this pro...