Friday, May 5, 2017

Faux window with flower box-wall décor: Mother’s Day gift


Faux window with flower box-wall décor: Mother’s Day gift
I always love the idea of the window with flower box. It always looks pretty. From there I got the idea. And it is a perfect gift for Mother’s Day. I did not spend much here. I used cardboard which is easily available at home. For making the window I used the popsicle stick and for the window glass, I used clear plastic food container. 

What you need for this project:
1) Cardboard 8x12 inch 3 pieces
2) Cardboard 2x8 inch 1 piece
3) Styrofoam 2x8 inch 1 piece
4) popsicle sticks 8 inch
5) Acrylic color (white and blue)
6) disposable clear plastic food containers
7) white cotton fabric 4x8 inch 2 pieces
8) ribbon 12 inch
9) glue

No comments:

Featured Post

DIY Bird Bath

    It’s easy and low cost birdbath. You can make it at home using unused inexpensive things. What you need for this pro...